The first update after the launch of the Xbox One is finally arriving and bring some much needed updates and fixes. The update is available now to download and will become a mandatory update on December 12th. We have included a list of fixes and changes that this update provides. Major nelson also stated that the have quite a few updates planned for next year based on all the community feedback they have seen.
This update addresses the following:
- Addresses SmartGlass issues for some users when coming in and out of connected standby
- Addresses multiplayer issues for some users when re-joining games
- Addresses issues with inconsistent notifications for some users
- Addresses dashboard performance for some users
- Offers improvements for Xbox One’s TV, system update, and content update services for scaling over time
- Updated wireless networking driver to improve connectivity issues for some users