Now it’s time for some real smart phone gaming. Gameloft have just dropped probably the most anticipated smart phone game yet. NOVA 3, which brings some amazing graphics and smooth Gameplay. The game is available on the Play store for a €5.49($6.99). The game will take up 2GB of space which is no doubt massive compared to most other high-end games and of course is expected due to its quality. The game has been out on iOS since early may and is now finally ready for Android.
Check out the video below to see some gameplay in action.
Some of the features of the game make it even that much more like a console/pc game.
- Fight in 10 immersive levels across the galaxy, from a war-torn Earth to a frozen Volterite City
- Multiple weapons and powers: Run, shoot, drive vehicles, and pilot a mech to defeat hordes of enemies.
- Join 12-player battles in 6 multiplayer modes (Capture the Point, Free-for-All, Capture the Flag, etc.) on 6 different maps.
- For the first time, multiple allies can jump inside the same vehicle and spread destruction on the battlefield.
- Discover the new FPS benchmark for graphics and gameplay (real-time shadow & lights, particle system, ragdoll physics, etc.)