Microsoft have begun rolling out the first of two updates with the second to come in March. The February update for the Xbox One will includes a Controller battery indicator, Storage monitor and a somewhat redesigned My games & apps section. The update roll out begins now and we have already gotten it here in Ireland, so users in most regions should begun to have the update install. It will install automatically first for those who have their Xbox One set to standby off status which allows for updates. Users who have their Xbox set to completely shutoff will have to wait until the Update becomes mandatory.
Below are all of the changes included with the update.
- Update to My Game & Apps to allow sorting of games and application lists, and separate queue lists for games, applications and installs
- Ability to delete game and application save data
- Improved installation and DLC management
- Addition of the controller battery power indicator
- Improved UI for accessing friends, achievements, messages, and party chat
- Game DVR app to be included in the Xbox OneGuide as an app channel
- Update to the boot progress indicators for system update
- Improve consistency of UX for update & install progress
- Separate game, application, and install queue lists
- Addition of USB keyboard support
|Stability and performance update
- Improved NAT detection
- Network Troubleshooter improvements
- Blu-ray quality improvements
- Significant performance and stability improvements
Source: MajorNelson, Xbox
Leave your Feelback!