Hey all, Here is something that i find pretty awesome, Theme creator Andrew liu has just released a public beta of a new Theme for the iPhone, This theme is more like a new springboard and in such makes it look extremely close to that of Windows phone 7. After installing it i really found little problems with it, Seeing as its a beta i expected a few. But there is just the minor problems like multi-task bar not showing up. My guess is and i hope he keeps working on it as it really looks amazing and simply works very well. I really can’t believe how much it looks like the real thing. You wouldn’t be able to tell the difference in most case.
Here are the instructions on installion this new theme, Remember you will need a jailbroken iPhone for this too work.
1. Install Backboard from Cydia.
2. Make sure you have created a “Default” backup, if not, press the add button in Backboard and give it a name.
3. Go on your device and click on this link: backboard://http://wyndrepo.googleco…es/OS7Beta.zip
4. Press “Yes” and wait for it to download. This may take a few minutes depending on your internet connection.
5. Select OS7 from Backboard. Press Install. Respring.
Its that simple and you don’t have to worry about winterboard or anything else that might cause any problems. Check out the video below for a quick demo of the theme.