Sony have released details on their new action cam dubbed Action Mini (HDR-AZ1VR) as the name suggest, the new action cam is extremely small and is actually a third of the size compared to its sort of predecessor the AS100V . The Action Cam includes a 11.9-megapixel Exmor R BSI CMOS sensor with 170-degree ultra-wide-angle lens. The Action Cam Mini launches on October 19th and will cost $250 for the camera itself and $350 with the including Live Remote. We have included the Key features below.
- A third smaller and much lighter than previous Action Cam models, making it easier and more comfortable to wear than ever.
- Full HD shooting with an EXMOR R CMOS sensor, XAVC-S codec and advanced SteadyShot and Bionz X technologies.
- The AZ1 also takes pictures at 11.9 megapixel quality with its Zeiss Tessar lens.
- Share your adventures with the world thanks to the live-streaming feature that broadcasts footage via UStream.
- The new Live View Remote allows you to push your creativity to its limits by monitoring your footage in real-time and controlling up to five Action Cams simultaneously.
- Easy to attach to jackets, back packs, bike helmets and much more with numerous clip mount kits (sold separately).