Apple today have announced the latest iPhone device, which is of course being called the iPhone 5. The latest device sees the biggest change which is the screen from 3.7-inches to 4.0-inches with an increased resolutions of 1136 x 640. The latest iPhone 5 also goes up to the A6 processor with x2 increase in performance. So let’s take a look at the detailed specs below.
- 4-inch Display with 1136 x 640 resolution(326ppi)
- A6 processor
- 8 Megapixel camera with panorama mode and sapphire lens
- 1080p HD video recording, take pictures while recording
- 720p front facing camera
- 3G, HSDPA, DC-HSDPA and LTE
- WiFi B/G/N 2.4/5 GHz
- New 8-pin dock connector called lighting
The new iPhone does see a lot of new upgrades and is set for release on September 21st in the US, Canada, UK, France, Germany, Australia, Japan, Hong Kong and Singapore with pre-orders available on the 14th and the prices are $199, $299 and $399 for the 16GB, 32GB and 64GB versions respectively. The iPhone 5 will be available in over 100 countries, which will be shipping to on the 28th of September.